Thursday 26 April 2012

Captain EO's Voyage

An album by Buckethead which, thanks to today's music industry, you may have never heard of.

Captain EO is of course none other than yours truly, boldly going where no man has gone before in my trusty spaceship which may or may not resemble the Millennium Falcon.

Here then, I give you, and I do urge you to enjoy, Captain EO's Voyage:

1. Captain EO's Voyage
2. Light
3. Infinity Appears
4. Stained Glass Hill
5. Trails of Moondust
6. Star Chasing
7. Dancing the Dream
8. The Siphoning Sequence
9. Chase the Darkness Out
10. Backwards Footprint
11. Tarantula Crossing
12. Tears in the Mirror

Credits:
Buckethead – Guitars
Dan Monti – Co-writer, producer, mixing, bass, drums

PS: If I need a pick-me-up or just a laugh in general, this clip normally does the job.
PPS: I've yet to come up with a name for my pet teak tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment