Friday 23 December 2011

tChron Xmas Special

One thing to look forward to during the holidays is of course the TV specials. At least, that used to be the case way back when.

When I was a kid, come Christmas Eve, I would be looking forward to, say, a Disney special which would feature the classics and all them quacky and goofy Disney characters. But I knew I would miss the show because I had to attend service that may or may not be followed by a family get-together at my grandparent's (during which, somehow, I would forget all about television).

So, to make up for all the Xmas specials I missed as a kid, and since I don't trust today's television programming, I have decided to produce my very own tChron Xmas Special featuring stuff from way back when with the one and only André van Duin:



Yes, the word you're looking for is gezellig, a Dutch word which roughly translates to 'sociable'.



You have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment